Monday, November 17, 2008

When u'r gone...

He's gone again. who? my ex bf yang selalu muncul mencetuskan huru hara dalam hati aku tiap kalinya. tapi lepastu dia ilang. wait till next few months, and he will drag me into his "world" again. mcm last week. naik bingung aku! i hope dia teruskan wedding dia... i really hope!

I send him sms, may be ayat aku kasar tp itu perlu! aku pening tiap kali dia main-main dgn hati aku tau. i ask him not tu turn up again with wat ever nonsense he have in life. oooppppssss... ntah la.. i think its just time for me not to know, not to care about him again no matter beratus kali pun dia muncul balik.

Awk...

Have a gud journey in life. I wish u all the best...

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
 
Dear Diary Blogger Template