Thursday, December 11, 2008

What i have inside my mind now...


Hermmm...

~ my sister is getting married soon. i am really happy for her. seriously. i know what she had gone through for all this years. i wish for her happiness. but deep inside, i feel sad. everything will change... even she say's no..but i believe it is..

~ before, when it comes to marriage issue, when, when and when, i always put this word into my mind " it is not so important for me, i dun care when it will happen or i dun really care about it." but actually i was lying... i lie to myself and of course i lied to people arround me. deep in my heart, i feel sad. i'm bit worried. will i married to someone? will i not? will someone come to me and love me and ask me " will u marry me?" those questions make me insane sometimes. uhhh... how i wish to know that someday i will meet someone that is true and starts may new life in marriage world. having my own kids arround... happily ever after stories... hemmm... at this moment, i cant even imagine about that! my eyes projector never project those images!

~ last week, something came out from abah's mouth. " awak jgn rasa tertekan, jangan tension. sampai jugak masa awak nanti. abah dengan ma terima siapa pun awak pilih. asalkan dia bole jaga awak, awak boleh tumpang hidup dia, cukuplah. abah terima siapa pun dia. cina ke india ke abah terima". those words make me so sad.. bukan sebab aku terasa hati ke apa tapi sedih... something that its really hard for me to explain. may be org yang penah lalui faham kot kan? "abah.. thank you so much for understanding... and ma.. kalau jodoh na dengan yang sekarang, na harap ma terima... tapi kalau dia bukan jodoh na.. insya allah na cari yang lebih ma suka.."

~ please... stop asking me about kawen.. jodoh blum ada.. seru blum sampai.. i've been through everything i should in realtionship. sampaikan 1 tahap aku sangat serik dan aku x lagi nampak berkahwin itu satu jalan penyelesaian yang bijak. aku tak menafikan hukum alam, tapi biarlah dulu.. sampai masa aku jumpa yang sesuai, orang yang aku percaya tak akan menyakitkan aku, tak akan mengecewakan aku, yang x akan mencari perempuan lain selain aku, insya Allah aku bukak hati utk pergi ke arah itu. tp buat masa sekarang, aku bahagia dengan apa yang aku ada.. untuk kesekian kalinya... fahami aku!

1 comment:

Masrupawan Suriani said...

"when we pray,GOD hears more than we say,HE answers more than we ask,HE gives more than we imagine,but..In his own time,In his own way!So keep faith!!"..The time will come..:)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
 
Dear Diary Blogger Template