Wednesday, December 10, 2008

If i were a boy..

If I were a boy
Even just for a day
I’d roll outta bed in the morning
And throw on what I wanted then go
Drink beer with the guys
And chase after girls
I’d kick it with who I wated
And I’d never get confronted for it.
Cause they’d stick up for me.
[Chorus]
If I were a boyI think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I’d be a better man.
I’d listen to her
Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
Cause he’s taken you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed
If I were a boy
I could turn off my phone
Tell evveryone it’s broken
So they’d think that I was sleepin’ alone
I’d put myself first
And make the rules as I go
Cause I know that she’d be faithful
Waitin’ for me to come home (to come home)
(Chorus)
It’s a little too late for you to come back
Say its just a mistake
Think I’d forgive you like that
If you thought I would wait for you
You thought wrong
(Chorus)
But you’re just a boy
You don’t understandYeah you don’t understand
How it feels to love a girl someday
You wish you were a better man
You don’t listen to herYou don’t care how it hurts
Until you lose the one you wanted
Cause you’ve taken her for granted
And everything you have got destroyed
But you’re just a boy
*If i were a boy.. actually lyric ni betul.. SY SOKONG! jd lelaki, tak payah nak pikir byk. apa xnak buang or campak sahaja. dah bosan, buang. takyah nak pikir org lain. camtu jugak in relationship. kalau perempuan byk nak pikir... itu ini. tp lelaki, they always put these things in their mind : BUNGA BUKAN SEKUNTUM. ARINI PUTUS ESOK BOLE CARI LAIN. BINI X BEST KE BEST KE GF LAIN MESTI ADA! (mua a a a.. nasib la kalau ada yang terasa) lalallalala...
Aku sgt tertekan dgn apa yg jd semalam. esok selangor cuti. so aku lepak umah suraya. friday pi keje dr sini. hopefully aku boleh ajar otak aku jgn berpikir sgt coz bila otak aku berpikir non stop, otak aku akan blur. bila aku blur, aku akan nangis! smlm n\number phone sendiri aku tak ingat. nak cll bf pun number dia aku lupa! aku drive hampir terlepas simpang. aku tak tido semalaman. arini sampai tempat customer pun aku blur lagi. I HATE!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
 
Dear Diary Blogger Template