Thursday, July 10, 2008

Dear Diary...

Dah lama tak memblog. im busy with my work. everyday klua. penat... just came back from rawang. for this week, this is my first time using the internet at office. i'm tired... sangat..

my relationship sucks. nampak macam tunggu masa je nak separate.. i'm tired with this love. tired when people always drag us into their problem. tell me readers, why we should ignore our love one when the problems is definitely not about them? its about sumtin else. but shud the relationship affected? sigh!

seriously, i am very² tired with him. rasanya kali ni dah paras² hidung kot. dah tawakal je dah. kalau panjang lg jodohnya, panjang la. kalau setakat ni je.. terima lah..... yes.. i didnt put any hope for us to get married ke apa.. but yet.. i luv him so much..

Well.. i need to go out for another appoinment now. my honeymoon is over. i pray for my happiness. Friends... pls pray for me too.. Thank you..

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
 
Dear Diary Blogger Template