Thursday, January 8, 2009

My 2009 Look...

Tak habis lg pasal new year, azam baru and so on. Actually few days before ayu's wedding aku buat something to myself instead of start diet, eat healthy food and eat some medicine to cure my sempot and my sakit pinggang ( which i can feel some improvement now). I have cut and perm my hair.


ni make up blum complete..

most of people i met said this hair cut suites me well and i'm look totally different. well.. semua compliment ni yang buat aku sgt bersemangat utk kembali cun ok! hahahhaha! nak muntah? sila cari baldi sekarang! aku setuju yang lately aku sgt selekeh. pi keje selekeh, klua leisure pun selekeh. so.. azam baru.. i want to look good. ALWAYS! hek hek hek.. wanna see my new look? TADAAAAA...!!!!


Bye bye to my long lurus mcm tiang lampu hair!!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
 
Dear Diary Blogger Template