Friday, June 19, 2009

Waiting and hoping...

Actually i am waiting for offer keje baru... cerita nya mcm ni, qulyn tolong recommend me to her boss for BD position. i went for the interview, everything went well and the manager pun mmg nak amik aku. before leaving, the manager said he will contact me as soon as possible utk bagitau what they will offer me which is my basic salary, my allowance and hape2 lagik lah.. wah... i was soooo happy waiting for my offer letter la kan..

ttiba 2 days ago the manager call and talk to me (like he kenal me sgt lama dah) and tell me about the story yang agak mendownkan aku.. tapi tidaklah harapan tu hancur berkecai. someone from the company send a cv direct to the ceo and the ceo mintak hold the position untill they interview the other guy. uwaaaa.. aku kenal jugak mamat tu... dia dr vads. i work with him before masa kat previous company..

but the manager tu ckp, the advantage is with me. i don have to be worry. its just that dia kena jugak interview mamat tu out of formality.. but of course aku risau sebab blum ada black and white ma.. tp the manager said, aku byk strong point dr mamat tu. uhukss...

qulyn kata, jgn risau.. she will make sure i get the job.. aku sgt hope and berdoa aku dpt job tu. its an interesting job and i know that i can do my very best! tak larat dah nak dok sini.. mcm2 hal.. ni aku plak kene tukar boss and JD tuka lagi. suka sukiiiii aje... haih...

Doakan aku kengkawan.. coz yg middle east tu.. i know it is impossible to me.. aku xnak tinggalkan family... no no no..

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
 
Dear Diary Blogger Template