Thursday, June 26, 2008

I'm blogging from kairin office... dia tgh pi mandi and tukar baju. Why am i here? because kejap lagi kitorang akan berangkat ke destinasi... ho yeahhhhh... i really hope i can forget all my problems for a while. bila balik nnt baru pikir semula.

Where are we heading to?? its an island... hehehhehe... tahun ni maybe no oversea's for me. tak sempat. even for this breakaway pun sepatutnya tak. i am suppose to be at home and finish up all my door gift. but hey... i just cant let this precious breakaway ilang camtu je. why? becauseeee... i'll be going with my old friends again!! yeaaaaaa...

Actually my relationship is quite critical now... i guess im at the right side. but for him, he is. hemmm... ntah... even i keep telling people that i didnt put any hope on this relationship but to be honest, i luv him beb. i need him... arghhhh... i hate distance!

Moga perjalanan kami selamat.. well.. we are leaving now.. nak jumpa tini plak.. daaaaa!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
 
Dear Diary Blogger Template