Wednesday, June 11, 2008

~ Hangen!!

I just came back from the dot dot dot. Well, it is my job to visit all the ae in business sales. MNC, Corporate and so on. That's what company pay me for. Before this, my ears has been feed with unpleasent stories regarding one of the department. (its better not to tell which one). since i visit them everything went smoothly. well generally for my level, i only need to know the account manager and the assistant. not the bosses but today, i admit that all the unpleasent stories about the bosses are true. Very da berlagak.. aiyooo.. and makes me hangin sgt!!!

Tau la ko boss.. cakap lek lok tak leh ke? bole ko sound staff ko tp sebenarnya benda tu utk aku? huh.. boss mmg kena kurang ajar ke? berlagak x kena tempat. please la.. agaknya dorang tau ke yg org tak suka department tu? or they know but they are happy with it? senget btul. kalau staff tu sume bole cr sale, xde la di ambik partner kan? sengetttttt..

tutup bab tu.. hemmm... i used to read this blog before... http://strawberrylicious.blogspot.com/ but from today onwards, the strories has been closed... i hope the author is strong enough.. i havent get the true story from her. but when she told me that she choose to trust "someone" word, i hope she have a very good reason for that because before this, this lady teach me how see the love in a different way. she taught me how to be a strong women after everything has fade away... akak... stand tough! :-)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
 
Dear Diary Blogger Template