Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Breakaway...

Life is just so bored lately... balik umah tido..pagi bangun pi keje.. is that all i can do?? hemmm... oh.. i would like to wish Happy birthday to my beloved sista "nani".. happy besday dear.. may all ur wish come true and i will get the wire for you to "jalin"... so.. i wish u goodluck! hehehhe..

My relationship is not so good lately. i told him that distance will effect us much. yeapppp... urgghhhh... i'm seriously not happy with this.. y is it so hard for him to understand me? la la la la la la... peningggggg..

I'll be away from town for few days... get myself into a peaceful air. i have a lots of plan next week. i need a cut for my hair... i need new sandals... i need to buy more stuff for the "majlis" hemmm.... i'll be very² busy then..

Owhs... lately people who close to me is addicted to facebook!! nah.. i told u guys oredi kan.. kalau dah asik bukak benda alah facebook tu mmg ketagih! ahakss.... parking wars is fun. i have ticketed E sampai value dia negatif... and he is a "parking disaster!" akakakkaka.. ya ampun pak.... sowiiiiii... carha tererrrrrr.... tak hengat punya..

well... i cant wait for my brakeaway.... i hope it will heal my pain..

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
 
Dear Diary Blogger Template