Again today, I'm repeating my words...
I don't need you to give me materials, gold, diamond or RM..
Anything that I want, I'll get it myself because I can get it on my own..
All I need from you is your love, ur loyalty n ur honesty, ur presence whenever I need you, ur caring..
Hargai aku sebagai perempuan mu..
Adanya kamu dlm hidup ini sudah memadai..
** I wish I could tell him everything I feel towards him now.. Missing u, loving u... Its sounds cliche isn't it? But that's the truth.. Please don't leave me for any reason in the world could give..
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.
Perempuan lepas bercerai makin cantik
-
Aku baca sorang lelaki tulis *"Dah kena cerai pandai pulak bersiap. Masa
ada suami kenapa tak secantik sekarang?"*
Perempuan lepas bercerai selalunya makin...
2 weeks ago


No comments:
Post a Comment