Thursday, May 7, 2009

For you!

I hope you read this. I am so tired with all excuses. I am tired with all your words. penat dengan kata2 maaf, penat dengan janji2... As expected, u come back to me will all those crap! Enuf is enuf... my head dah x boleh nak digest semua tu lagi. as said, everything is over. i dont need any explaination or apa sekali pun.

Nak jumpa? utk apa?? I wont.. within this years, kita dah terlalu byk bjumpa. so i cant see any reason y i should see u. nak terangkan segalanya? tak perlu.. sbb within this years kita dah terlalu byk berbicara. TERLALU. like i told u before, u may go wherever u want, i dont care anymore. u may do what ever u want and i dont give a damn.

This is my final decision. i wont see you. simpan saje cerita2 rekaan, lakonan mantap tu. just go away and leave me alone... Maaf?? Maaf itu belum ada... The fact is : WE ARE FINISHED.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
 
Dear Diary Blogger Template