Saturday, January 22, 2011

~ another pangkor island trip ~

I'm now sitting besides kak suraya.. Di dalam bas menuju ke....
Pulau Pangkor..
Baru jer pegi sebulan lepas..
Tapi... Yg pegi dulu tu lain..
Tis time with datapreneurs.. Team building katanya!
Team building la sgt..
This is just like the Pulau Besar Trip..

So, I pray for my safe journey..
My last travel for this month..
Tak larat dah..
Next week hope to go back to Raub
Smlm call ma dah nangeh2 wo...
Uwaaaaaaaaaaaa...
Sampai x boleh bckp.. Gila sedey!.

Another issue happened yesterday..
Haih.. Syg... Need ur cooperation here..
Control ye...
I never regret for everything that I've said or done..
Jadi, jgn tanya if om choosing d wrong person.. But I'm afraid that one day, u think that u r choosing d wrong women to be in ur life..

Ok2.. Gonna miss my En Bf so much.. :(
Skrg mata sudah berpinar2..
Travel by bus adalah memeningkan aku.
Damn!

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
 
Dear Diary Blogger Template