I hate the way you talk to me,
and the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car,
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots
and the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick,
it even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way youre always right,
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh,
even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it when youre not around,
and the fact that you didnt call.
But mostly I hate the way I dont hate you,
not even closenot even a little bit not even at all.
Perempuan lepas bercerai makin cantik
-
Aku baca sorang lelaki tulis *"Dah kena cerai pandai pulak bersiap. Masa
ada suami kenapa tak secantik sekarang?"*
Perempuan lepas bercerai selalunya makin...
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment